Manason Garkuwa RUBAINU
- B. Sc. (Hons) ABU Zaria (Chemistry) 1981
- AIMLS (Chemical Pathology) 1986
- Worked in various hospitals in Nigeria between 1982 to 2017 (35
- Retired as Director Medical Laboratory Services from the University of Abuja Teaching Hospital, Gwagwalada, Abuja.
- Attended many courses in various areas of medical laboratory
science within and outside Nigeria.
- President of Association of Medical Laboratory Scientists of Nigeria
(AMLSN) from 2008 to 2011.
Area of Competence
MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE PRACTICE AND
- Medical Laboratory testing: Molecular Testing In vitro Diagnostics Systems evaluation;
- Quality Management Systems (QMS) Development;
Medical Laboratory Leadership and Management Training;
- QMS, Technical and Biosafety Audit of Medical Laboratories;
- Development of Health System Policies and Programs as it relates to Medical Laboratories.
- Foundation of Laboratory Leadership and Management ( FLLM) Nigeria.
- ROVA College of Healthcare Executives